The official Arriva Bus App has a range of features designed to make it easier for you to get around on regional Arriva buses in the UK. Whether you want to know the live departure time of the next bus, where the nearest bus stop is, or how to get to your destination, the Arriva Bus App is for you.Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 750,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. When things are unfortunately not running to plan, customers are using the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination. You can also use it to find out which day saver pass you require for your journey and even purchase it as a mobile ticket, or simply contact us using your preferred method.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
1. Trip PlannerThis will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
2. Live MapThis will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
3. Bus TimesIt will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next busses buses from that bus stop.
4. m-ticketsThis will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
5. Contact UsWe welcome your feedback using Facebook, Twitter, Live Chat, Email or Phone call